WMJO Generic Contest Rules
- No purchase is ever necessary to enter or win any contest on WMJO. Void where prohibited.
- Contests or promotions take place during the dates and times stated in the official contest rules or as stated on-air.
- Unless otherwise specified, Promotions are open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older and who live in the greater Saginaw, Bay City, Midland and Flint, Michigan area.
- MacDonald Broadcasting Company assumes no liability due to circumstances beyond our control; including but not limited to: prize provider going out of business or being sold, cancellation of event; or out of stock, discontinued items.
- Listeners can win a prize from WMJO once every 45 days.
- Prize is non-transferable
- Only one winner per household per contest or promotion.
- All prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the WMJO offices at 2000 Whittier Street in Saginaw during regular business hours Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, Memorial Day through Labor Day 8am to 4pm.
- Winners must present a valid government-issued photo ID and claim their prize in person.
- Prizes must be claimed within 45 days of winning or the winner will forfeit the prize.
- Decisions of station management with respect to a contest or promotion are final.
- Winner agrees that by accepting entry and a prize, they consent to the broadcast of promotion of their name, voice, and/or photo by WMJO either on air, on station website, or in television or print advertising.
- Employees of WMJO, its parent company, the station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, other Saginaw area radio stations and their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win contests or promotions on WMJO.
- All federal, state and local taxes related to the award of a prize are solely the responsibility of the winner.
The station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify a contest or promotion as it deems necessary and make changes in the rules of a promotion or contest.